We are living in a technology era. Everything is under the claws of technology. Things are being revolutionized due to technology. Technology is affecting all our areas of life. In short, we cannot escape technology. Coming to educational technology, it is yet another revolution in our lives. We are no longer stacked to conventional methods of education; instead, it has been broadened to cover every aspect of education. The hurdles of seeking and delivering education have been minimized a lot. Technology is serving as an ocean of knowledge with immense depth, and it is up to the diver as to how much deep he or she can go. So, in the 21st century, educational technology has become one of the most important pillars of education. A pillar without which the building of education cannot remain stable.
Hacks to Look Smart with Educational Technology:
To work and act smartly isn’t now a difficult thing in this era of time. Most of you have usually heard about the proverb: “Work smartly and this is the only weapon to the key to success”. The way you speak and put yourself In front of others will put a good impression on how you look at what you speak and what you see. And this will cause your initial step in actually improving your intelligence.
Following are some of the hack key-points to look smartly:
- When you speak, you should sound intelligent.
- Make some expressive actions when you talk.
- Give some reference to your words.
- When you capture something, raise a question on it.
- Try to give some counter to the ideas given by someone.
- Speak less and at last when the debate is about to close.
- Your Body language should be confident.
- Your Appearance should be impactful.
- In your spare time, make it a habit to read something and keep the readable item along with you across the time.
- Give some of the time to yourself.
- Make your memory sharp, by some actions like to note down some of the exciting full events in a day or some informative material you found.
- Join the company of smart people.
- Discover new cultural experiences.
- Be the master art of quiet Laughter.
- Make yourself a great listener.
- Be open to learning.
- Value your time.
- Be a problem finder or a problem solver.
For learning smartly, first of all, you have to study intelligently. It doesn’t mean at all that preparing for an exam or test requires you to explore all night by staying up. Although it should be done before the time. Preparation is needed ahead of the time, not just before a few hours from the exam. Learning depends upon your commitment and the environment you are facing at that moment.
Following are the steps to learn smartly:
The first initial step is your health. If you are mentally and physically fit, then no hurdle can stop you at all.
- Make a schedule, and we stick to it.
- Grasp what you are learning.
- Use short sticky notes or flashcards.
- Rewrite what you have learned.
- Relax your mind with short breaks.
- Examine yourself.
- Free yourself from cramming.
- Always try to keep an aim or plan for yourself.
- Design your time table.
- Make your study table free from space, neat and clean.
- Arrange a group study.
- Discover your learning styles.
- Learn with full concentration.
- Switch between the topics/ courses/subjects.
- Finally, now be here and apply educational technology in your life.
Hacks to Learn through Technology:
Now it’s the time of IoT (Internet of things). Learning through technology is currently not something new advance or modern. It has become a part of life, and no one can deny it. If you have decided to move with time and technology, then technology not just allows you to pay your bills online, or be in contact with your family and friends that are sitting far away from you. You would be glad to know that it is always open end from technology to learning something new still. It only requires the openness to the experience and willingness to the time to spend more and more on-time learning.
Following are the points to remember while learning through technology:
- Assume about the tips of learning more about new technology.
- Think about the lankness of not being in touch with technology.
- Find an expert guider or trainer.
- Don’t feel afraid of the bugs.
- Feel free to deal with the software tools.
- Try again and again, and reach out for the best solution.
- Explore the technology with your own, which you discovered new-found technique.
- Have some patience because it is a machine that can’t read your emotions.
- Optimize your individual needs and technology.
Educational Tool For today’s Classroom:
These are the basis tools used nowadays in each and every-where in the classroom are:
- Mind Mapping (that is brain storming, drawing, graphical representation).
- Video Collaboration
- Virtual Reality
Best Educational Apps for Students and Teacher:
To learn with technology, there should be a medium or a platform that helps you to interact with the teachers and the students without visiting them to their houses, schools, colleges, and universities. There is no denying that mobile apps are the future and add powers to the teachers’ knowledge and students in tomorrow’s economic and social culture. Using Technology education in learning purposes will no longer be a punishable offense.
Following are the best educational apps for students and teachers all the apps are for android and iOS version also:
- Epic Unlimited Books for kids
- Monster Math
- Google Classroom
- Class tree
- ABC Mouse
- Socrative Teacher
- Zoom and many more.